Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Humble thyself...


So that's what I did to get what I wanted from my boss. Some may call it ass kissing, brown nosing, etc. But sometimes I have these realizations that being a bitch doesn't get me anywhere except in trouble. I went from VP of the Support Staff Union to professional ass kisser so I could get my boss to tack on an extra 15 minutes to my route everyday. And the winner is... me! Today she decided I was worth it, maybe because I begged for the extra time and now I can continue to provide Health Insurance for my family. Yeah me!


I have to wonder why my crazy boss decides to get a pair of balls and stand up to her superiors. We all know that the time is taken off our runs so the school administration can cut our insurance. But she has the final say on how long it takes to transport our school children safely to school. So I let her know how important her job is and that I need her help and I will do almost anything to get the extra time to provide health insurance for my family. I'm finally learning how to work this lady. She just needs to know that she has power over me and that her decision to help is greatly appreciated and that I am deeply indebted to her and I promise to do my best everyday. Seems easy enough.


Tomorrow... bus washing. I have to make my bus big yellow bus nice and shiny for the Friday Night Varsity Football trip against our biggest rival. Go Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment