Sunday, August 16, 2009

Is it Sunday already?


My husband is in another state mountain biking with the boys for the weekend and I thought the weekend was going to drag without him. I've come to the recent realization that I crave his company desperately! I have mentioned is recent posts that he is unemployed and going back to college for another 4 year degree and a new lease on life. Therefore we have had so much time together as a couple and family with 2 kids including a month long road trip across the country! So how could I just let him leave us for the weekend? Kidding! I just hope he doesn't break something or trade me in for a younger model when he starts classes in a few weeks! He comes home tomorrow so I'll have to make a serious effort to make sure he knows I am WAY BETTER THAN THOSE CUTE LITTLE COEDS in soooo many ways!


In two days I get behind the wheel of my big yellow school bus, start the engine, adjust the seat & mirrors, check the breaks and stop lights, and all the other parts on the bus and get on my way for the 09-10 school year! Of course, after a cool and pleasant summer, the thermometer decided to rise into the high 80's with 90% humidity and it looks like it's going to stay that way for the next week or so. I normally wouldn't complain about the heat but the inside of the school bus is about 10 degrees warmer on a hot sunny day! That makes for a really sweaty butt crack when you have to sit in a vinyl seat for 3 hours straight! Let me know if that is too much information... but it is the damn truth! Although I like to sweat but only when I am exercising.


Sooo... what should I do with my last two days off without my husband? Maybe a day at the pool or lake with the kids? Or a hike and a picnic? Maybe we'll take in a Baseball game this afternoon. It is a great day for baseball. Well it seems my options are unlimited so I guess I can get by without my husband for another day and a half.

2 comments:

  1. 至今大马超过40人死于A(H1N1), 通常体弱者,肥胖者,小孩,疾病患者比较容易受到病毒的感染。为了强化身体和保护自己与家人请注意以下四个重点 :
    Now in Malaysia there are more than 40 person deaths because of A(H1N1), most of them is caused by body weak, corpulent, children and diseased.
    To improve body and protect oneself and family, please pay attention to these 4 points :

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA Your post got spammed...You need to turn on verification...Miss Sweaty Bus Crack Bus Driver..as for those Pesky Co-Eds I wouldn't worry too much they are just too much effort! :-)

    ReplyDelete